Home Location About Thrive About the book The Process About Anne Research Testimonials Contact
Pinner & Northwood

Website Design for Hypnotherapists

TranceForm Limited
The Emetophobia Clinic
Pinner & Northwood

Cure Emetophobia in Pinner & Northwood!

Emetophobia, or the Fear of Being Sick is actually the fifth most common “phobia” in the World. We have estimated that there areCure Emetophobia Book approximately 3,000,000 people suffering from it in the UK alone!

So why have hardly any people heard of it?

It’s what we call a “SECRET PHOBIA” as most sufferers feel so “daft” or “embarrassed” about it that often they will not even tell their spouses about it for several years!

But we’ve got GREAT NEWS, after more than 25 years of working and understanding the problem of literally thousands of sufferers, a definitive way of totally overcoming your fear of being sick is finally available.

We have also carried out the most comprehensive Research Survey that has ever been done on Emetophobia and the results that have been achieved with this very specific technique have been truly remarkable.

84.7% of Emetophobia sufferers found that their Symptoms went from having a severe and significant impact on their daily lives to having “little or no impact” at all, with the remaining 15.3% of sufferers also reporting that their symptoms were still reduced to a “modest” level of impact.

To read the research associated with Emetophobia, click HERE

Cure Emetophobia & Thrive the Book

By following this specially adapted version of the best-selling Thrive Programme Book by Rob Kelly, you too can make all of the modifications to the way that you think and feel and totally overcome your Emetophobia.

This structured course will help you to understand exactly what it is about the way that YOU see the world  that actually creates the phobia in the first place - that’s right - YOU actually created the Emetophobia and because you created it, you CAN also un-create it!

Learning how to Cure Your Emetophobia and Thriving involves following the course in a structured way with myself over a number of progressive sessions. Typically, this ranges from around 6 - 7 sessions, depending on (1) the amount of effort you put into the course, and (2) the severity of your Emetophobia in the first place.

We have developed a way of measuring this severity using a specific tool designed & developed uniquely for Emetophobia sufferers. This tool is called the Specific Phobia of Vomiting (SPOV) diagnostic, and will be carried out during the first session.

This diagnostic tool allows us to compare your Emetophobic symptoms both before and after the course has been completed.

To read more about the Cure Your Emetophobia & Thrive Workbook, click HERE

Cure Emetophobia & Thrive the Process

Following the Thrive Programme with Emetophobia Specialist Anne Costelloe is challenging. It will make you question many of the things that you believe to be absolutely TRUE about your fear (but are in fact YOUR unique perception).

Evidence shows, however, that IF you are prepared to follow the course and put in 100% effort, then you will be able to totally eradicate Emetophobia from your life!

So what’s it like to follow the Thrive Programme?

The Thrive for Emetophobia course involves:

To read more about what’s involved in the process, click HERE

What is Emetophobia?

Did you know that Emetophobia has several different names including:

Did you also know that it can come in a wide variety of “forms”?

In fact Emetophobia can present itself in a whole host of different ways, but whichever form of Emetophobia you happen to suffer with, this specially developed psychological intervention can help you like it has helped hundreds of sufferers to date.

Contact Emetophobia Specialist Anne Costelloe

Anne runs her specialist Emetophobia Clinic from her offices in Pinner & Northwood in the UK.

If you would like to discuss the programme with her, please call on 07809 204613

Or, if you prefer by e-mail at: anne@pinnerhypnotherapy.co.uk

To view details for the Emetophobia Clinic Location in Pinner & Northwood, click HERE